adidas superstar all black
Nugent-hopkins Edmonton Reebok Premier Blue Ryan 93 Jersey Oilers
This Is Your University
Follow us as we grow for Bend and Central Oregon.
A 30-Year Community Vision Takes Shape
Over the next decades, OSU-Cascades will expand, creating a 128-acre campus for up to 5,000 students. The transformation of the university properties — a former pumice mine and former Deschutes County demolition landfill — is one of the most innovative university development projects in the country. While expansion will be slow — perhaps one building every two years — our goal is to share the story of the development and the ways we will minimize its impact on our surrounding community.
Authentic Canada Parley - All Oilers Multicolor Adidas Jersey Star
Award-Winning Campus Plan
The campus long range development plan earned an award for innovative design from the national Society for College and University Planning.
It outlines the transformation of underutilized land into a campus that meets the needs of future generations, emphasizing:
- Connections to the community
- Social, economic and triple net zero environmental resiliency
- Central Oregon’s flora and fauna, and community health
- Interdisciplinary learning, entrepreneurship and innovation
A Community Campus
Campus plans include 10 miles of walking and biking trails, an amphitheater, recreation fields, food venues with outdoor seating, an Innovation District and mid-market affordable housing.
A Net Zero Campus
We envision a campus that pushes the edge of the sustainable built environment frontier and provides students with extraordinary opportunities to shape a thriving community, on and off campus.
Adidas Superstar All All Black Superstar Using the Landfill to fill the Pumice Mine
- Engineers from OSU’s renowned College of Engineering contributed to the site remediation plans.
- By using soil from the landfill to fill the adjoining pumice mine, the number of truckloads of external material will be reduced by an estimated 30,000.
- The first building on the reclaimed land will focus on STEAM - science, technology, engineering, arts and math.
Adidas Superstar All All Black Superstar