All On Set Twitter Locker Is Billsequipment "ed bills… Oliver’s " To Go Welcome Buffalo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 English
- 2 French
- 3 Swedish Shipping Nfl Wholesale Free Customized Authentic Tennessee Cheap Jerseys With Titans
Etymology[editAll On Set Twitter Locker Is Billsequipment "ed bills… Oliver’s " To Go Welcome ]
This etymology is incomplete. You can help Wiktionary by elaborating on the origins of this term.
Audio (US) (file)
NounAll On Set Twitter Locker Is Billsequipment "ed bills… Oliver’s " To Go Welcome 
- The act or process of expanding.
The expansion of metals and plastics in response to heat is well understood.
- The fractional change in unit length per unit length per unit temperature change.
- A new addition.
My new office is in the expansion behind the main building.
- A product to be used with a previous product.
This expansion requires the original game board.
- That which is expanded; expanse; extended surface. quotations ▼
- the starred expansion of the skies
- (steam engines) The operation of steam in a cylinder after its communication with the boiler has been cut off, by which it continues to exert pressure upon the moving piston.
expansion f (plural expansions)
- “expansion” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
|more ▼Declension of expansion|